Diclofenac Diethylamine, Methyl Salicylate, Linseed Oil & Menthol Gel MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - THIRD PARTY CONTRACT MANUFACTURING - PCD PHARMA FRANCHISE
Dinflam is the fusion of Diclofenac Diethylamine, Methyl Salicylate, Linseed Oil & Menthol Gel that belongs to a class of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and are used to get rid of pain and swelling and they work by blocking the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for making the patient feel pain and swelling.
Out of the ingredients, linseed oil is derived from plants that work effectively to reduce inflammation and swelling. Methyl Salicylate provides a cooling effect on the application site. The working of all the molecules gets increased by Linseed Oil so that the individual gets the required relief from various symptoms.
The composition of the medication helps in treating musculoskeletal pain and the joint pain of arthritis. The medication is a pain killer which provides relief from acute musculoskeletal pain as well as the pain of osteoarthritis of joints.
The medication helps in reducing swelling, pain, and joint stiffness and helps in making the person able to move. With the help of the composition of the medication, the chemicals which are responsible for the pain of the nerves and the muscles are prevented and the pain is treated.
The redness and the swelling which is caused due to the pain are treated with the application of this gel. After the application of the gel on the infected area, the skin becomes cool and the person becomes comfortable from the pain.
As the composition of the Diclofenac Diethylamine + Methyl Salicylate + Linseed Oil + Menthol Gel is available in the form of gel so the person is advised to wash his hands and the affected area before applying the gel. The gel is to be applied in such a way as suggested by the doctor.
the composition of the medication doesn’t cause major side effects if used in the right manner. Some of the mild side effects which may occur are as follows.
To get the positive results from the medication the person is advised to consider the following precautions :
• The medication is not considered to be safe for children below the age of 2 years.
• If the person is allergic to the pain killer so he is advised to inform the doctor as this medication has the supplement pain killer in it.
• Elderly people are advised to take the medication only when suggested by the doctor as they have a high risk of kidney damage and gastrointestinal bleeding.
• The person suffering from asthma is advised to inform the doctor. Sometimes the use of the medication can affect the health of asthma patients.
Gracia Lifesciences has employed world-class pharma professionals to do every kind of work on our premises. They have been working in the same field for many years which makes them so much more efficient and effective. Our company is offering Diclofenac Diethylamine, Methyl Salicylate, Linseed Oil & Menthol Gel PCD Pharma Franchise across the nation so that people’s different needs get fulfilled easily.
1. What should the person do if the composition of Diclofenac Diethylamine + Methyl Salicylate + Linseed Oil + Menthol Gel comes in contact with the eyes?
If the medication gets in contact with the eyes then the person should rinse his eyes immediately with water. It is advised to avoid contact with the medication with the eyes as the medication is indicated only for external uses.
2. Where should the person store the pack of the medication?
It is advised to store the medication at a temperature below 25*C. But it is advised not to store the medication in the freezer.
3. Can the person use any of the NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) along with this medication?
No, the person is advised not to apply any of the NSAIDs along with this medication as the interaction of both is possible.
4. What should the person do if he has overdosed on the medication?
An overdose of the medication can cause trouble breathing. If the person feels any type of this difficulty then he is advised to consult the doctor by visiting the nearest healthcare center immediately.
Diclofenac Diethylamine 1.16%w/w, Methyl Salicylate 10%, Linseed Oil 3%w/w & Menthol Gel 5%w/w